Monday, April 27, 2009

Shhh..whistle of hope for the new

software I have been patiently waiting for to do digital scrapbooking. My wonderful DH calls me up today. He goes," what type of photo editing software do you use?" I go paint.net its free off the web and you downloaded it for me. Okay, love you bye.

so, I think he is helping a co-worker get his spouse started in it. Ha Ha Ha Ha...I call him back with a word of, "If they just want basics they can use power point 2007".

He goes, "I am trying to get you new software that works much better."

A little stunned out of surprise, "Oh goodie okay I will let you go do your search."

It would be nice to have the software before school gets out. I can promise you I will be playing with it for a while.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Oooohhhh ... surprises are great. Think he'll get PSE or something?! Can't wait to here how this turns out!