Saturday, May 23, 2009

Difficult Decision

After much debt with my family, and other facilities that my kiddos have to go to this year, I came to the conclusion that I would be personally unfit to work as a counselor at the summer day camp. I so loved to work at. The decisions were not an easy one for me to make. Usually, when I give my word, I can keep it. Currently, that is not the situation.

I made it not just for my kids but the other kids I would be supervising. If I am mentally pre-occupied with medical well being of my children and how to make sure their medical treatments and the medicine is covered then I wouldn’t be worth a dime to watch other people’s kids.

To my director and staff at the camp, you guys truly make my summer when I can work. It’s the only thing that I can think of during the day that puts a smile on my face even when it’s a completely shot day between phone calls and appointments. I hope you guys find it in your hearts to eventually forgive me but also understand my side of the situation. I will always cherish you, individually, and together as a group. You are a welcome part of my life. Feel free to contact us for a visit anytime.
We will greatly you miss!

I will not be made to feel guilty by anyone for keeping all children safe, not just my own.

No comments: