Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Information for my new

friend I made at a birthday day this weekend.

You need to contact Make a Wish Foundation either on the web or at (602) 395-9474 to get the referal form for your son's doctor or nurse to fill out with his wish of meeting the famous person we discussed. They need to return it to Melissa at the Make the Wish Foundation in the referrals/intake department (fax number 602-324-9474). They have lots of kids who have the same medical problem yours does. He qualifies. Plus, they will also have gatherings of make a wish kids with the same problems, so, they support each other. Your doctor or nurse in charge of his care must be the one to contact them. They will do their best to make the wish granted. They must work within the schedule of the person we discussed. I hope this helps. You don't have to go through the diabetic foundation at all.

Please contact me and let me know if you got this information. I have called and left a message for you with our mutal friend.

1 comment: