Friday, August 7, 2009

Down in the dumps

and my mojo is off tonight too! I didn't get the job. I will get over it.

I didn't get the job at the school. Dh is talking about getting a Tahoe to replace the mini van we currently have. This is what I originally wanted anyways to beging with. I like suvs, trucks and jeeps. Though, he is fussing about 47.16 for school supplies and I put some of it back and 166.18 for groceries. I put half of the stuff we needed back.

I have family coming first thing in the morning. So, i won't be posting until sunday. I am sorta have a pity party right now.

2 comments:

SmartandSassy said...

I hope you feel better after a good nights sleep. I find things always seem better in the morning.
Thanks for the pep talks. I did get the C in lab, won't know about the other class till Sunday night or Monday. (Not that I'm proud of a C)

School jobs open up from time to time, I'd keep an ear out. I hope you find something soon.

Lorell said...

Sorry you didn't get the job...it's hard to go through all that hassle and not get it! I'm sure you will find something soon!