Saturday, August 22, 2009

Saturday

Last night was good. We went to a new member meeting at our country club last night. I had a margarita for the first time since my gallbladder has revolted. I could only drink about half of it. I thought I was going to pass out from the alcohol was it strong.

I won a free massage thank's to my husband getting us involved in baseball and hockey(we love hockey more though).

Yesterday was spent in genereal just running one major errand, and finding lost keys. If you haven't read my post below, I will be doing a layout about it. I took a photo of my keys and extracted them. I am just editting the journaling a bit.

We had ran last night and fells like rain this morning. The fact that my DH and I had a date within the house that we did watch two shows together, and spent one on one time together was nice.

I started reading the book The hour I first believed by wally lamb. I am having a hard time reading it. Not that its not good for its slow moving. Then the fact that I meet some of the families and survivors from the Columbine, its hard for me to stomach this fictional writing.

No comments: