Friday, August 7, 2009

Tgif with an interview

Here are pictures of a freak rain shower that didn't turn into a monsoon.


Living in a desert community, rain in the summer usually means monsoons with bad dust storms. Not yesterday morning apparently. it was one of those freaky things.

Thank God its Friday!!! I have my interview for a position at the school. Its at 10 am my time. I am not even getting my brain kicked into gear for it yet. I didn't tell DH had an interview already for the position. So, it will be a surprise when he gets home. He will be upset that I didn't tell him before I went but it will cause some stress relief.

Today:
Laundy
mop floors
sort through boxes in kitchen
clean off kitchen counter
maybe grocery and school supply shopping
Possibly a crop tonight

No comments: