Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The reserve of mom duties has been..

called into action the next three days.

If I do not respond to your blogs I am following do not feel like I am ignoring you. I am very busy the next three days.

Today meetings at the school, plus an early release. I have to get pictures developed for a school project due Friday morning. I love my oldest new teacher. She has simplified and easy project. Nothing of the extravigant kind like last year. We love Ms Y!!!

Thursday is super cleaning day, cut out shapes with die cut machine, pack cm cutting system to use a stencil for decoration the covering of school books the next day. Attach said pictures to the project.

Friday make sure all tools are packed and load for volunteering at the school. Get extra bags..finalize the late birthday party for my girls..cook dinner..

1 comment:

Jen Martakis said...

Enjoy all your mom duties Sam!!! :)