Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday Pub Ad Inspiration



Here is your ad inspiration for this week. I found it in one of my DH's remote control car magazines he had awhile back. I hope you like.

After having a wonderful visit with our cousins, their new baby, and their dog. I took a nap. I ate some candy and ice cream. I ate some greek dish I made from stratch that I created for dinner. After I had pity party for myself, I feel better.

I have started taking photos of our process to alter a clipboard and composition notebook for my oldest child. I just have to go back to Wal-mart to get mod podge. i gave mine away over a year ago before moving to the desert climate. It would have gotten hard and non-useful.

Today we get to open, and try our snowcone machine the kids got for their birthday last year from their Aunt's dog Zoe. Yes, we love animals here. Can you tell?

Plus, my kids are bugging to get one of their own again. This time we are getting a bigger dog than before. simply because the other one was to small, old, and ornery.

What about you? How is your Sunday going?

The big news here. My kids furniture the remainder of it arrives today between 11 am and 3 pm. Just in time for school to start, a week from Monday! maybe their day will allow the older one to turn on their desktop finally! I don't know. All I know is that Santa has a very expensive wish list this year from everyone. Including a new vechile for me.

have you used one of my auds I posted? If, so, send me a photo of your layout. I will gladly post here with a link to your blog or website.

I need help getting banners up on my blog. Anyone interested in helping me with step by step instructions. I got one up. I need multiple banners though.Email me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fab inspiration piece! Will definitely give it a go if I get a chance this week. 8D

SmartandSassy said...

I struggle with using a lot of pictures and stuff on one page. I lean towards quieter, probably a lack of artistic confidence. I think a lot of my pages (all with paper at this point) can look dull through. I will look through the older posts for one I can try.