Monday, April 19, 2010

Coyotes win over Detroit 4 to 3


This game had better equal penalities for both sides. Refs did a good job calling good calls for both teams. I said to say that there were two injuries for both sides. Each on a major player for both teams. I pray that both players are not seriously hurt, return to game, and have fun doing it.
Next game I think is this Tuesday night. I hope that both sides continual to play well and have fun doing it.
Both teams be blessed be prosperous and be kind to one another.
No I am not a meth addict. I just have a lot of other things to worry about than trashing other teams or their fans. See mama k post. Life is to short to hold grudes. I just love hockey though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm I'm not really into sports but I assume you are talking about Hockey? Where I live people who don't even like Hockey root for the Sharks. Sharks Territory! Dunno that is just what people say :-)


Stephanie G