Friday, April 2, 2010

I've been Interviewed....

This is the big announcement. Come read my interview and vote for my interview. They are giving aware over $950 in prizes if your interview place in the top 15 interviews. I'd love to place in the top 15 interviews to win prize. If you stop by and read my interview don't forget to vote for me.


http://bloginterviewer.com/web-development/mean-mom-digital-productions-sam-aka-mean-mom

If you don't mind spreading the word to vote for my interview I'd really appreciate it. Facebook it, tweet it get the word out.

Thanks!

Mean mom

2 comments:

Mike said...

Hello,

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

ck.twilighter (Chasity) said...

Aloha mommy!!=) Great interview!! I am like you. I got two little one but I am a WAHM and boy is it..... *thinking* adventurous!? Exciting?!


Best wishes to you. I posted a comment and gave a thumbs up!