Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday..i've been hit by a train wreck

of emotions this past weekend. Between getting the Mama K knews and my ex-DH with family calling its been really hard to be positive or creative. To my creative teams, I am sorry that I have not gotten that new layout done. I kind have to pull and heal myself together before I can get up and start my journey again.

This week DH gets to work from home. How blessed are we? Very blessed. Though this means a lot of my weekly routine gets moved around and messed up. So, I have to either post pone or change the order of things.

This morning feels like rain. This morning I feel horrible from the back lash for trying to runaway from my emotions or stay in control of them.

Clean
Make calls to clarify some legal stuff concerning my ex-DH
excerise
library
mail bills

1 comment:

jasjawillis said...

thinking about you Sam. (((((Hugs))))