Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday

Remember yesterday's list?

Deweed the backyard-1 hour

Delete files off my computer to scan documents-1 hour

scan documents-3 hours still not finished

clean bathrooms- 2hours each bathroom looks like a cleaning service did it at a hotel. Seriously, clean folks.

pick kids up from school-15 minutes wait in car pool line

hit the park after school for some play time-40 minutes

come home-done

dinner-an hour to cook and 30 minutes to clean up from

baths- 40 minute baths

bed-yup...slept okay

_______________
I'm so tired. No kidding..everything hurts
today
10k with cross training
doctor's office for letter for my kids to receive gatorade
clean up kitchen more

Maybe tonight, Dh and I can start the dvd of lost season 2

2 comments:

JK said...

Nice...visit me at johorkia.blogspot.com...

Aurangel said...

You own an interesting blog!
Have a nice day!