Saturday, April 10, 2010

Flirt by Laurel K. Hamilton

So, Anita, Michah, jean-claude, Nathaniel, Jason, Nicky, and Jacob. Wow! I was't sure when I first got the book from the library that I would get into her series. The cover didn't catch my attention, but it came recommended from a friend. Let's just say, that it was not only tastefully written but imaginatively written as well. Though the ending was a little sad for one of the characters it still was tastefully done.

I give this book an A. I would definitely track down the rest of the series to get the background on how each of the characters came into play.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lot of people like this series but I read the first one and just did not like it. I didn't like her Gentry series either. Just not for me but I'm glad you liked it.


Stephanie G

jasjawillis said...

I read the first one in her series but haven't read any of the others. :) Glad you liked it.