Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 69 Thursday viewing..

of the days schedule and the craziness of this week. I can't wait for the weekend to kick back and relax.

Okay we got our new phones last night, charged them up and played with, loaded music, ring tones, and set the alarm. Guess what the alarm clock doesn't work like the last one. Not sure if I programmed it right. Will have DH set the manual alarm clock tonight. I will have to just go for a run this afternoon.

Called and checked on my mother in law, she sounds a world better, however they are taking a trip to check on their youngest child who just relocated to another state. I don't think she should be taking the trip. I really think she needs an ekg and some heart monitoring but she is more stubborn than me. That is saying something.

Did you see my scraplift up on two peas yet?

No comments: