Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday recap on anniversary

Okay its sunday again but I am only recapping my anniversary. After a week of consisent arguing, feeling overwhelmed with his parents coming into town, dealing with sick kids, co-workers that think they are still in high school not a job, a boss that was totally unhappy that I couldn't be there but understood, and deseperately trying to find a house in our price range. He did good.

Okay, so, he actually offerred to go get Starbucks to get coffee and bagel (a new tradition), he made sure the kids were well enough to ride in a car and go to another town for house. OMG!!!! THe houses here were hughe, lots of kids, lots of activities available for the kids to do, and I wouldn't have to go back to work if I didn't want to. Then on the way home, we stopped for dinner at 4:30 pm at a place called the Elephant resturant and bar. It was the coolest place. It would have been more enjoyable without kids but still fun. Then we went home. The kids fought sleep for like an hour and half. Then he and I watched NCIS first disc season one. We like that show. Its one of the few crime shows he will watch with me. I would have loved to played monolopy too. Expect he need to be able to use his brain today. He has to into work for a client today.

So, I leave you with these layouts or partial layouts I have done. one is the third page from my three page layout that will be finished once dh goes to work with his client today. The other was last night for the pub ad challenge, use your two pea kit challenge, dt call, and celebrate the seasons challenge.I think I am getting the hang of this do one layout for multiple challenges thing.


2 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

ooooooo love your lo. it so rocks.and glad your day worked out for ya.

Stefanie Eskander said...

It sounds like your anniversay turned out just perfectly! Even with the kids, it's so sweet that DH wanted you to have a special day!