Monday, March 2, 2009

Day 87 sick day...

Okay after waking up yesterday with fever blisters in my mouth, having to spend every few hours on the pot, and serve tummy cramps. i called in sick. I told my boss to remind everyone to make sure they are washing hands with soap that includes the kids. Apparently someone isn't so we are spreading germs around.

Okay, I keep hearing people get on design teams, getting published, etc. I would love for that and be honored for that..however I want to do a guest garden girl instead. I want to be sure this is what I want to go with my scrapping. So, if you are from two peas in a bucket garden girls. I want to test my skills at being a garden girl to ensure that this is the right direction to go with my scrapping. So, if you ladies and gents don't mind. I would love to have a chance at it.

Well, we just lost power and gained power back.. Thank goodness I am on a laptop so I didn't loose my post for the day.

No comments: