Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day 86..back

okay after two weeks of quote a "stomach virus" attack. I am going in for allergy testing for foods and other allergans. I'm sick of being sick.

Tonight, is wing night at Buffalo Wild wings. So, as soon as we get off from after school activities and homework. We have to be ready for wings. I will probably miss the chat tonight, however, family is more important.

My phoenix coyotes are to play Thursday night. They are playing the Boston Bruins. They are the number one team on the east coast league. All I got to say, is they better either play like the want the playoffs or get ready for injuries and getting whooped. Though my DH says the coyotes are like the New Orleans Saints. They lose to those teams they are not suppose but then win games they are not suppose to win. Go Figure.

Fireproof challenge #2 Holding your tongue. This is really hard for me to do. By nature I am a smart mouth. You leave the door open for a comment, I generally walk right through it with one. So, instead of saying something mean or smart mouth be nice or don't say anything at all.

No comments: